Ummmmmmmmmmm….just in case no one has told you, listen up! Becoming an author is not for the faint of heart.
Being an author is hard work! First of all, the competition can be very fierce. Second of all, your first encounter with an editor rejecting your work can be enough to give up for good.
Finally, it truly takes an outpouring of heart and soul to create a piece of work and then hope that others will enjoy it as well. For this reason, adopting a way to keep yourself uplifted along your journey can be a great way to battle the blues.
Here is a list of affirmations you can repeat daily to remind yourself that yes - you are an excellent writer!
1. I am here to write the work, not to judge the work.
2. I am capable, I am courageous and I am good at what I do.
3. I love what I write and I write what I love.
4. Creativity flows through me freely.
5. Words come to me naturally and with ease.
6. My writing continues to make a difference in this world.
7. I take action on my creative ideas.
8. Every project I complete is a success. I imagined it. I created it. I finished it.
9. I am a writer. Every day I write. Every day I add to my body of work. I create valuable assets.
10. I continue to master the art of writing every day.
Utilizing these positive affirmations daily will help you grow and flourish in your art. Furthermore, they will help you stay positive and engaged in your passion - writing!
I definitely have had to look in the mirror and say some thangs OUT LOUD to get me through, keep me motivated and remind myself just how DOPE I am.
Need help finding your motivation? Email me at CrystalClearPublications@gmail.com. Or, you can text, I'M READY to (443) 826-9646. Cheering for your writing success always!